Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting
The Fundamentals of CFS is a one day course that will expose the student to all the core principles and fundamentals of the Combat Focus® Shooting Program.
Please make payment on arrival to a course. DRFT takes Cash, Check, Credit, Debit for all courses.
This is a basic course and it will teach you the fundamentals required to take Combat Focus Shooting.
Students will need to bring:
- Proper Attitude
- Handgun (Calibers allowed include 380, .38SPL, 9MM, .357SIG, .40S&W, and .45ACP. Revolver shooters should bring a minimum of 4 speed loaders, moon clips or speed strips or minimum of 4 magazines)
- Strong side Holster, and magazine pouches
- 1000 rounds of quality ammo
- Rain gear and Appropriate Clothing
- Knee and elbow pads
- Hat, bugs spray, sun block
- Pen and paper