Handgun 102 – Intermediate Skills – $350
The passing of Handgun 101 or the consent of the Chief Training Officer is required to take this course.
You’ve passed Handgun 101 and have a basic understanding of your defensive handgun.
In this course you will learn:
- Multiple target engagement
- Shooting while on the move
- Unorthodox shooting positions
- Malfunction drills
- Rapid reloads
- Weak hand manipulation
- Timed shooting
Handgun 102 will push your skills beyond any basic class and provide you with a solid platform for any kind of advanced fighting pistol class.
Students will need to bring:
- Proper Attitude
- Handgun (Calibers allowed include 380, .38SPL, 9MM, .357SIG, .40S&W, and .45ACP. Revolver shooters should bring a minimum of 4 speed loaders, moon clips or speed strips or minimum of 4 magazines)
- Strong side Holster, and magazine pouches
- 800 rounds of quality ammo
- Knee and elbow pads
- Hat, bug spray, sun block
- Pen and paper